RELOCATION SERVICES / LOOK-SEE TRIPS
Genral Tour and Overview
- Medical Services & Facilities Information / Tours.
- Shopping Opportunities Information / Tours
(Food, Furniture, Appliances, Housewares, etc.)
- Clubs & Organizations Information / Tours.
- Recreational Activities & Performing Arts Centers
- Public Transportation Information / Subway Tour
- Overview of Security Issues.
- Automobile Information (Lease, Purchase, Rental and Drivers)
We describe all the pros and cons of each property and location.
We provide addresses, names of principals and telephone contacts,
and schedule appointments with the schools available. Employees
and families can be accompanied by one of our consultants to assist
in the choice of schools.
2. HOME SEARCH
- General Housing Market Researched Prior to Inspections being organized.
- Scheduling Appointments and Accompanying Clients to Reliable Real
- Providing Accurate Housing Information.
- Providing information such as size, layout, location, facilities,
and price to allow informed decisions
- Identifying Expatriate Communities.
- Pre-Contract Inspections / Contract Negotiation Assistance.
- Post Contract & Pre-Move Inspections.
SETTLE IN SERVICES
Detailed Resident Area Orientation.
- Utility, Cable (or Satellite), Phone & Internet Service Hook-ups.
- Furniture Arrival Assistance / Appliance Installation.
- Domestic Service (Gardener, Maid & Driver)
- Establishing Bank Accounts / Obtaining Local ATM Cards.
- Driver's license and Alien Residence Card arrangements.
- Purchasing Additional Items for the Home.
- Water and Newspaper Delivery.
- Social Clubs & Organizations.
- Furniture Rental.
- Vehicle Purchase / Rental.
- Cellular Phone Purchase / Establishing Accounts.
- Public Transportation Orientation.
- Pet Information-Veterinarian, Animal Hospital / Clinic
- Ongoing Support / Assistance.
- List of Specialty Markets and Restaurants.
- Any Additional Issues at Request of the Client
- Visa Information and Assistance.
- Obtaining Residence Cards.
- Obtaining Local Driver's Licenses.
- Registration at the District Office.
- Reporting Change of Address in Korea.
- Amending Employment Documents.
- Registration of Vehicle Purchases / Obtaining Pertinent Certificates.
5. DEPARTURE SERVICES
Lease Termination Procedures.
- Reimbursement of Remaining Rental Payment
- Reimbursement of Tuition Payments
- Cancellation of registrations
- Final Utility, Phone, Internet, and Other Payments.
- Disconnection of Delivery Services.
- Reimbursement of Deposits for all utilities.
- Closure of Bank Accounts.
- Resale of Furniture, Appliances and Home Items.
- Arrangements for Packing and Shipping.
- Mail Forwarding Service for 3 months
Cross Cultural Workshop
When facing different cultures misunderstandings
and wrong interpretations of behaviours often create insecurity
and conflict, especially in a business context. To be successful
when interacting with foreigners it is essential not only to understand
their behaviours but the underlying cultural context. This one-day
interactive workshop will help you to communicate with higher confidence
and to establish more productive relationships with people from